Déan teagmháil linn :  Guthán: 064-6634765  |   R-Phost: info@loughquittanens.com

History

Built in 1870, the school has a long standing tradition of educating young people in the Muckross area. The original school building is still used at the front of the school where there is one classroom, while all the other rooms are more recent extensions. Generation after generation of family have passed through our gate, and indeed many of the children in our care have parents and grand parents (and in some cases even further back!!!) who also attended our school.

The school has long served as a focal point of the local area and is closely linked to many of the activities within the locality. It is used in evening time by groups such as the local branch of the Irish Countrywomen’s Association, and is looked upon with a source of pride by all who live in our beautiful area.

2nd one